How to Decorate Your Space With Positive Affirmations
Your space is a representation of your vibe and what you are all about. Creating your space, too, is just as exciting as the promise of a dedicated space just for you. But you’re looking for ways to bring include of your favorite manifesting methods: Affirmations.
Luckily for you, the Lovet Planners team knows a thing or two about designing your space with affirmations. We have avid vision boarders, interior designers, and affirmation-lovers on deck to share with you these suggestions on decorating your space with positive affirmations!
For the Minimalist Glow-getter
How can you decorate your space with affirmations without making it look like a Pinterest board tossed up on your walls? You’re a minimalist at heart and you’re looking for a way to integrate affirmations into your decor without taking too much demand and attention away from the whole space.
For a minimalist approach, we recommend this:
- Choose the dominant color of your room (or area) and get 5”x7” photo frames of that color.
- Purchase the Self Love Wall Kit (Blush) from Lovet Planners.
- Frame 1 to 3 of your favorite affirmations from the kit and use the rest for other projects.
- Pro-tip: Break up the repetition of framed photos (with friends, family, etc.) by squeezing in one of these frames.
For the Bold Glow-getter
Contrasting the minimalist approach is the bold glow-getter. If you’re a bold glow-getter, you love statement pieces and you radiate your power through boldness. You’re looking for a way to include affirmations in your decor in a bold manner that commands the attention of you (or visitors) whenever walking into the room.
For the bold glow-getter approach, we recommend this:
- Choose the dominant color of your room (or area) and get 5”x7” photo frames of that color. 16 of these frames to be exact!
- Purchase the Self Love Wall Kit (Black) from Lovet Planners.
- Frame 16 of your favorite affirmations from the kit and use the rest for other projects.
- Pick an open wall and hang these frames in rows of 4 (4x4) with at least 2 inches between each frame.
For the Offbeat, Creative Glow-getter
As an offbeat, creative glow-getter, you want to think outside of the box when it comes to using affirmations as decor. Symmetry and evenness aren’t your jam and you want to treat your space like a canvas.
For the offbeat, creative glow-getter approach, we recommend this:
- Get a strong, wall-friendly adhesive from your local store.
- Purchase the Self Love Wall Kit from Lovet Planners.
- Collage the affirmations from the Self Love Wall Kit on ⅓ of your wall, in a crawling formation.
- Optional Tip: Up the creativity and go for both the Black and Blush Self Wall Love Kits to mix up the styles.
We want to see your space once it’s all ready! Post your photos on Instagram tagging @lovetplanners and #LovetPlanners for a chance to be featured.
Did you like this blog post? When you love it, we LOVET. Keep up to date with the latest blog posts, Lovet Planners sales, self care tips, and more by subscribing to receive our newsletters: CLICK HERE NOW.