Branding Your Instagram on a Timeline Using the Project Planner
In this month’s Project Planner project example, we combine the powers of the planner and the Brand Your Instagram digital download so that you have a seamless schedule for getting your Instagram looking fancy and ready to take on the world, your way, your style!
HOW TO BRAND YOUR INSTAGRAM ON SCHEDULE WITH THE PROJECT PLANNER
Before you read on, if you don’t have a Project Planner, familiarize yourself with our walkthrough blog post that details the structure and what the different pages are used for. What you’ll see in this particular blog post is an example of how you can use the Project Planner to plan out the branding of your Instagram profile. In a way, this is a template, so feel free to pull out your own Project Planner and imitate our process and adjust as you need to! This template is set up so that it can be done during even the busiest of weeks.
- Title: Brand My Instagram
- Budget: $10 - $30 (flexible)
- Deadline: April 6, 2020
- Priority: Your Preference
- Steps to Complete (by date):
- Monday, 3/25/2020 - Get the Brand Your Instagram Download
- Monday, 3/25/2020 - Read All of the Pages
- Tuesday, 3/26/2020 - Complete Intro Questions
- Thursday, 3/28/2020 - Create a Mood Board
- Saturday, 3/30/2020 - Create Color Palette
- Sunday, 3/31/2020 - Research + Apply Photo Editing Style
- Thursday, 4/6/2020 - Plan Content
- Things Needed*:
- Brand Your Instagram Download
- Mobile Device
- Photo Editing App
*The Things Needed section of the overview page is best used for on-the-spot things you know right off the bat that you’ll need to pull this off.
Organize the steps to complete in the different sections (Phases) depending on what needs to be done first and will take more or less time to execute.
Thursday, 3/28/2020 - CREATE A MOOD BOARD
- Save selection of images
- Print images
- Cut out images
- Assemble mood board
Saturday, 3/30/2020 - CREATE A COLOR PALETTE
- Review Color Palette section of the download
- Create color palette options
- Complete worksheet
- Apply to story highlights
Sunday, 3/31/2020 - RESEARCH + APPLY PHOTO EDITING STYLES
- Look into photo editing options (mobile friendly)
- Test different styles
- Make final decision
- Apply to photo batch
FLEXIBLE - PLAN CONTENT
Remember, once you’re done with the project, head back to the Project Overview page and mark the project as completed! You’re well on your way to locking down the look for your Instagram that both attracts the right audience/followers for your profile and best represents you!