Your existence is a beautiful thing. Right now, you might not feel like you're in a good place but with the gentle care of yourself, great things are bound to flow into your life.
At Lovet Planners, we love inspiration and good motivator quotes that makes you think. Just like the use of affirmations, the best way to inspire optimism is through things you know that will speak to you. If you choose to keep a closed door on possibilities, then it's harder to live a happy life.
An important thing to remember, as you read these inspiring quotes we've gathered for you, is that there are ways to shift out of what you're feeling and experiencing right now. This is temporary but things will stay where they are if you don't will the change. Another important thing to remember is that the definition of success is objective. The insecurities you have about yourself are draining your goddess energy, and those same insecurities are best traded in for gratitude of your own self; your personal style, your personal growth, your true self.
This month, we ask you to embrace yourself. We all have insecurities, are guilty of dishing out harsh self-recrimination, etc. but it's time to do an honest inventory of your faults, gratitude, uniqueness, and accept that it's all the very fabric of who you are. Each day is evidence of your emotional resiliency.
To uplift you while you go through the motions of beginner positive nature, here are 15 inspirational quotes for embracing yourself despite faults and flaws you perceive of yourself.
- “Embrace who you are and your divine purpose. Identify the barriers in your life, and develop discipline, courage and the strength to permanently move beyond them, and keep moving forward.” - Germany Kent
- "If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you will look forward, do so prayerfully. But the wisest course would be to be present in the present gratefully." - Maya Angelou
- "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." - Helen Keller
- "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
- "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "My life is my message." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." - Steve Jobs
- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle." - Paulo Coelho
- "Your own story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own." - Michelle Obama
- "What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us." - Henry David Thoreau
- "I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have." - Abraham Lincoln
- "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." - Abraham Lincoln
- "I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side." - Maya Angelou
We hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes! Which inspirational quote speaks to you? Leave a comment below.
Did you like this blog post? When you love it, we LOVET. Keep up to date with the latest blog posts, Lovet Planners sales, self care tips, vision board tips, and more by subscribing to receive our newsletters: CLICK HERE NOW.