Let's talk about abundance, and no, it's not just about the money you have in your bank account. It's also about cultivating an abundance mindset. You see, when you constantly feel like there's never enough, you're stuck in what we call a scarcity mindset, and that's not a fun place to be.
But don't worry, there's a way to break free from that scarcity mindset! One powerful technique is to reframe your thoughts by practicing positive affirmations. This simple practice can help you find a positive perspective in any area of your life.
Before you keep reading, check this out to give yourself a financial glow up.
In this blog post, we're excited to share with you 15 amazing affirmations for abundance that can really improve your mindset. So, here's what you can do:
- Repeat the affirmation aloud to yourself 5 times. Do this frequently or when you feel like you're slipping into doubts.
- Write the affirmation on a sheet of paper several times.
- Print the affirmation graphic in this blog post and frame it to your mirror, computer monitor, vision boards, etc.
15 Abundance Affirmations
1. I am grateful for all the abundance I have in my life.
2. I am worthy of having more than enough.
3. Money create a positive impact on my life.
4. I am worthy of my financial dreams.
5. I am grateful for the freedom money brings me everyday.
6. I am resourceful with my money.
7. I am grateful for the wealth I am building.
8. I ask, I believe and I receive.
9. I am READY to reach my financial goals.
10. I am living a wealthy, abundant life.
11. Money is the root of joy and comfort.
12. I deserve to be wealthy.
13. I am a money magnet.
14. I am a magnet for abundance.
15. My next level of wealth is here.
Remember, the key is consistency. Embrace these affirmations as a part of your daily routine, and over time, you'll notice a positive shift in your mindset. Don't be too hard on yourself if it takes a little while to get the hang of it – it's all about progress, not perfection.
Did you like this blog post? When you love it, we LOVET. Keep up to date with the latest blog posts, Lovet Planners sales, self care tips, vision board tips, and more by subscribing to receive our newsletters: CLICK HERE NOW.